According to one definition, coaching is an appropriate way to "take important people from where they are now to where they want to be". When you want to develop and build skills, use your resources more optimally, overcome personal and professional difficulties more easily and achieve your desired goals, use solution-focused coaching. By working through a coaching process you will:
- Build skills to successfully tackle new challenges
- You develop your ability to make good decisions
- Improve your effectiveness to influence other people
- Build on and improve your own abilities
- Stimulate your creative thinking.
- Build effective long-term learning skills, etc.
There are many other benefits of coaching such as: improved relationships with others, overcoming unpleasant symptoms, more engagement and motivation to cope in different activities. Work can be described as a process by which you practice "learning in the right place at the right time" rather than "learning something triggered by unpleasant random events".